In the field of employment law FDS Law advises both employers and employees.
Our employment law services include:
- preparation and negotiation of employment contracts
- preparation and negotiation of collective labour agreements
- preparation of various other employment documents such as orders, rules of internal order
- preparation and negotiation of employee stock option agreements
- advice on hiring, promoting, disciplining and dismissing employees
- advice on wrongful dismissal and protection of employment rights
- advice on protection of confidential information
- advice on employer's and employee's liability
- advice on employee's compensation schemes, including bonus plans and employee stock ownership plans
- representation of employers in front of the labour authority
- representation in employment disputes
In addition to the above services we advise our clients on taxes and other contributions payable in respect of the employee's compensation.
We also assist our clients in obtaining work permits, including work permits for highly skilled migrants and permits to employ foreign employees.