Mergers & Acquisitions
Mergers and acquisitions is one of the main areas of our practice. We have vast experience in advising private and corporate clients, including private equity funds, investments banks and strategic investors, on legal aspects of international and domestic merger and acquisition transactions.
Our services in this area include:
- due diligence investigations into the assets or the entity being acquired
- reorganization and restructuring of the existing business to make it more attractive for a prospective buyer
- determining the right structure for the acquisition transaction
- negotiating and drafting of transaction documents
- legal support during all stages of the transaction, including the conditions precedent and completion
Where we advise on an acquisition transaction we employ our expertise in other areas of practice.
As an acquisition transaction almost always involves interpretation of business accounts, our ability to provide legal and accounting services simultaneously is indispensible in such situations. It gives us many advantages in understanding the issues and risks involved and working out procedures for price adjustment mechanism.
Our international experience allows us to effectively structure and carry out cross-border merger and acquisition transactions.